Saturday, May 1, 2010

Slideshow



Like others, I didn't have the equipment to download a narration and as I have only had one placement day I felt it a bit early to ask school technician if I could borrow it. However, the staff at the school I am at do seem extremely helpful so I am sure I will get any assistance I need when implementing a lessson plan. I am going to upgrade the technology I have available for use first opportunity I get. It's frustrating not being able to explore all the options it can provide!

Using slideshow to engage learners is another way technology assists in learner engagement. Pictures, videos, music, graphs and animations being used in countless combinations with text allows creativity to be used to engage and to be expressed by learners as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment